Welcome to my site!

Welcome to my site!
I'm Cindy, and I love to cook! And, I love to eat... hence the size of my rear end! I come from a long line of cooks. My great great Grandmother was a cook in the original Harvey Houses. My grandmother Julia was an awesome cook, and my mom was incredible. I owe my skills to these great women. Especially my Mom who said this to me about making gravy... "Cindy Lynn, wallpaper paste is wallpaper paste & gravy is gravy. Never the two shall meet!" Shall we say my first experience at making gravy left a little bit to be desired! Thank the high heavens my cooking skills have improved since then! Enjoy!

Monday, December 29, 2014

Stuffed Mushrooms

 
I can’t remember from where I got this recipe. (Probably Pinterest)  I didn’t change a thing in the recipe – these were fantastic “as is”.  This is another good New Year’s Eve appetizer recipe.  Enjoy!
 
Ingredients:
 
1 (8 oz) block cream cheese
¼ cup green onions, finely chopped
½ lb. bacon, chopped, cooked, and drained
¾ cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
40-50 mushrooms, washed with stems pulled out
 
Directions:
 
Mix cream cheese, green onions, bacon, and Parmesan cheese together in a large bowl.
 
Stuff mushrooms with filling, as much as desired. I do about 1 tsp give or take depending on the size of the mushroom.
 
Bake stuffed mushrooms at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive