Welcome to my site!

Welcome to my site!
I'm Cindy, and I love to cook! And, I love to eat... hence the size of my rear end! I come from a long line of cooks. My great great Grandmother was a cook in the original Harvey Houses. My grandmother Julia was an awesome cook, and my mom was incredible. I owe my skills to these great women. Especially my Mom who said this to me about making gravy... "Cindy Lynn, wallpaper paste is wallpaper paste & gravy is gravy. Never the two shall meet!" Shall we say my first experience at making gravy left a little bit to be desired! Thank the high heavens my cooking skills have improved since then! Enjoy!

Monday, September 15, 2008

White Chocolate Martini

I found this recipe for a decadent White Chocolate Martini on the Revver website. Click here to watch a short video on how it is made. All I can say is WOW! This is delicious... They go down very easy and are a wonderful sweet ending to any meal. Desert anyone??

Ingredients

1 oz vanilla vodka
1 oz white chocolate liqueur
1/2 oz white creme de cocoa
1 oz half & half
chocolate syrup

Directions

1. Freeze a martini glass; drizzle chocolate syrup around sides to form a pretty pattern; return to freezer.

2. Add crushed ice to a cocktail shaker

3. Add vodka, white choclate liqueur and creme de coca; shake well.

4. Add half and half, and swirl in shaker. Do not shake - as it will cause the half and half to foam

5. Pour into prepared martini glass; lightly drizzle chocolate syrup on top to form a pattern; garnish with cherries if desired; ENJOY!

6 comments:

Columbo said...

I had one and you can't just have one! Awesome drink, especially with someone you love.

Laura said...

That drink is so pretty!!!

Dar's Foto Faze said...

Looks so good. Great photo also.

Jill said...

I've never had a martini in my whole life! But this looks good enough to 'eat'!

nolablossom said...

Looks good, must taste even better!

I love your NOLA countdown! I'm fascinated by the enthusiasm for people wanting to visit NOLA! It is a city like no other.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness! A work of art!

Paz

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive