I found this recipe for a decadent White Chocolate Martini on the Revver website. Click here to watch a short video on how it is made. All I can say is WOW! This is delicious... They go down very easy and are a wonderful sweet ending to any meal. Desert anyone??
1 oz vanilla vodka
1 oz white chocolate liqueur
1/2 oz white creme de cocoa
1 oz half & half
1. Freeze a martini glass; drizzle chocolate syrup around sides to form a pretty pattern; return to freezer.
2. Add crushed ice to a cocktail shaker
3. Add vodka, white choclate liqueur and creme de coca; shake well.
4. Add half and half, and swirl in shaker. Do not shake - as it will cause the half and half to foam
5. Pour into prepared martini glass; lightly drizzle chocolate syrup on top to form a pattern; garnish with cherries if desired; ENJOY!