Welcome to my site!

Welcome to my site!
I'm Cindy, and I love to cook! And, I love to eat... hence the size of my rear end! I come from a long line of cooks. My great great Grandmother was a cook in the original Harvey Houses. My grandmother Julia was an awesome cook, and my mom was incredible. I owe my skills to these great women. Especially my Mom who said this to me about making gravy... "Cindy Lynn, wallpaper paste is wallpaper paste & gravy is gravy. Never the two shall meet!" Shall we say my first experience at making gravy left a little bit to be desired! Thank the high heavens my cooking skills have improved since then! Enjoy!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

And the winner is...

The Blog Friends Forever award was given to me by Jill of Salem Daily Photo. Thanks very much Jill. You honor me!

Now, it is my turn to pass the award onto five other bloggers according to following rules:

1. Only five people are allowed
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world. (Can that include another part of the U.S.?? I sure hope so Jill, because I don't have anyone that I am aware of that is from a different country. Many visit, but no one has left comments!)
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award

Here are my choices upon whom I am bestowing this wonderful award:

Adrienne
The Jason Show
Paz
Nolablossom
Mrs. Lincoln

Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive