Do you have a Trader Joe's near you? If so, this is a very quick, easy and most importantly TASTY meal. It's perfect for a night where you don't really feel like cooking - don't have a lot of time to cook - or just don't know what to make for dinner. I always have a bottle or two of this on my pantry shelf. It's truly fantastic - and as full flavored as it is, I doubt anyone would guess that it came from a bottle!
1 bottle of Trader Joes Thai Red Curry Sauce
2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite size pieces
Cooked long grain rice
If desired, 1 white onion chopped (I don’t use the onion because my son prefers this with just the chicken and sauce)
1 Tbls Olive Oil
1 tsp Cumin Powder
1. Heat oil in non stick skillet.
2. If using onion, add onion to skillet and cook until translucent.
3. Add chicken to skillet; sprinkle with cumin powder. Cook until the chicken is cooked through and beginning brown.
4. Add the Trader Joes Thai Red Curry Sauce. Continue to cook until sauce is bubbling.
5. Serve chicken over cooked long grain white rice.