Welcome to my site!

Welcome to my site!
I'm Cindy, and I love to cook! And, I love to eat... hence the size of my rear end! I come from a long line of cooks. My great great Grandmother was a cook in the original Harvey Houses. My grandmother Julia was an awesome cook, and my mom was incredible. I owe my skills to these great women. Especially my Mom who said this to me about making gravy... "Cindy Lynn, wallpaper paste is wallpaper paste & gravy is gravy. Never the two shall meet!" Shall we say my first experience at making gravy left a little bit to be desired! Thank the high heavens my cooking skills have improved since then! Enjoy!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Key Lime Pie


I really love Key Lime Pie. I've tried to make it on several occasions - but it never turns out quite right. I got this recipe from a fellow Salem Oregon blogger - Pie O My. Click here for her picture and recipe. It was easy, turned out perfectly, and is DE-LI-CIOUS!
I used Redi-Whip for the garnish, (rather than actually whipping the cream) and some lime zest. Easy as pie! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Donna-FFW said...

LOVE key lime pie and this looks delicious!!

smc said...

I'm so glad your key lime pie turned out so well. It really is easy and so decandently satisfying!

Unknown said...

It is 2 AM but this looks so good I am tempted as can be to break out the mixing bowl! YUM O!

Columbo said...

My favorite!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive