Welcome to my site!

Welcome to my site!
I'm Cindy, and I love to cook! And, I love to eat... hence the size of my rear end! I come from a long line of cooks. My great great Grandmother was a cook in the original Harvey Houses. My grandmother Julia was an awesome cook, and my mom was incredible. I owe my skills to these great women. Especially my Mom who said this to me about making gravy... "Cindy Lynn, wallpaper paste is wallpaper paste & gravy is gravy. Never the two shall meet!" Shall we say my first experience at making gravy left a little bit to be desired! Thank the high heavens my cooking skills have improved since then! Enjoy!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Been Taking A Break...

Hi All: Sorry for the sporadic posting. It's been a busy few months with our trip to Hawaii and then my husband's surgery, time in the hospital, and slow recovery. But, things are beginning to get back to normal - so I hope to "get back into the swing of things" and be blogging more consistently and frequently now. Thanks for the visits!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive