Welcome to my site!

Welcome to my site!
I'm Cindy, and I love to cook! And, I love to eat... hence the size of my rear end! I come from a long line of cooks. My great great Grandmother was a cook in the original Harvey Houses. My grandmother Julia was an awesome cook, and my mom was incredible. I owe my skills to these great women. Especially my Mom who said this to me about making gravy... "Cindy Lynn, wallpaper paste is wallpaper paste & gravy is gravy. Never the two shall meet!" Shall we say my first experience at making gravy left a little bit to be desired! Thank the high heavens my cooking skills have improved since then! Enjoy!

Friday, January 8, 2010

Wholly Guacamole

I WON! The "Wholly Guacamole" contest from Foodie Blogroll.

What a wonderful surprise there was waiting for me on my doorstep when I arrived home today!

I knew that I had won, but I had forgotten. I received the email over the Christmas weekend. Hubby called me to ask "What did you order now?" I couldn't remember ordering anything - so I was stumped. But when we opened the boxes I knew right away and was so excited.

We've already tried the chips and the "spicy guacamole". YUM-O. Definitely TWO THUMBS UP! There were coupons included too. I see a trip to the grocery store in my future... as soon as all these wonderful goodies are gobbled up... which probably won't be very long!

4 comments:

Laura said...

YUMMMMMMMM!!!!! congratulations!!

Columbo said...

I had some more guacamole with chips tonight.....sooooooooooo goooooood!
I love Wholly Guacamole!

Adrienne said...

Cool! I'll have to try it!

Adrienne said...

Cool! I'll have to try it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive